What is is?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have produced a summary of what they say about themselves here:
21 Pro Lessons teaches you everything you need to know to reach Starcraft 2 Masters League and beyond.
- Takes you on a deep dive through the various aspects of map terrain, and how to use that to your advantage even when your army is smaller than your opponent’s!
- Show you the 100% best way to use economy in Starcraft and to do it better than 99% of all players by showing you secrets the pro’s hide from the masses.
- Where to find the right information to understand the basic statistics of armor, damage, and movement speed for each Starcraft unit.
- How to think like a pro and what kind of thought process they have when making the big decisions
- Map control will give you the skills you need to dominate any player on any map.
- Learning the expansion methods of the pros.
Is anyone actually buying it?Here I can provide you with some hard facts. We can use statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indication of how well the product is selling. I’ve taken this amount and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. 7probes SC2 Training scores 60.89/100 which is about standard.
Your buying optionsHopefully by now you’ve read through the résumé of what the product’s about. You’ve read the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Maybe you’ve even decided you’d like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://7probes.com/training/, and look for their link to buy the product. You’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment using a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing the standard price for the product is $47.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: 7probes.com you’ll also be taken through to 7probes.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. However, because you were sent to the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do buy, I will be given a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might like to go for this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You’d like to receive a purchase bonus (see below)